I spent most of this morning rearranging and cleaning up the studio. Previously I had just thrown most of it together and did my best to make it so that all of my gear was accessible. However, things were feeling somewhat disjointed and there was no "flow". I decided to put away most of the synths and other gear that I don't use regularly, and the room is much more organized now. I also managed to setup a workstation for Christina, who is spending more time blogging lately and deserved more than just a corner of the desk to rest her laptop. I'll work on getting some new pictures of the studio uploaded when I get the chance.
I did manage to post some new images from old live shows in the Testube media room. Let me know if there's something that I am missing, anything that isn't working for you, or trouble you may have with the new site design.